- Burkina faso
1. Obtain After-Sale Service contacts from X-TIGI’s official, X-TIGI’s Facebook or E-commerce platform websites.
2. Call the X-TIGI After-Sale Service hotline
3. Pack the defective items following instruction of After-sale service and hand over the package to authorized courier company.
4. X-TIGI After-Sale center will check the defective item and service will be arranged.
5. Send back the repaired item. Service done.
1 Find the customer service contact information at the shops of X-TIGI mobile and call the contact number.
2: Pack the defective items following instruction by customer service and hand over the package to courier representive OR walk-in our service center for after sales service.
3. X-TIGI customer service center check the defective item and repair.
4. Inform customer to pick up the repaired item or arrange the courier.
|A1:Insert SIM card again, and reboot the phone. If the problem still exists, go to After-service Center for help.|
|A2:Make sure the phone or Skype account has enough balance; and make sure the phone connects the internet well; uninstall Skype and install anoter version of the app. If the problem still exists, go to After-service Center and solve the problem.|
|A3:Reboot the phone or reset to factory settings, but remember to back up the imp[ortant files; If the problem still exists, go to After-service Center for help.|
|A4：Back up the phone book by Smartphone management software/the third party backup apps/outlook, then resotre to new phones.|
|A5: Reboot the phone or reset to factory settings, but remember to back up the important files; Go to consult the operator. If the problem still exists, go to After-service Center for help.|
Copyright© Copyright © 2014.X-TIGI moblie All rights reserved.Alexa Ranking query